Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ian's Last Day of Preschool


Well today was the last day of preschool for Ian and Katie. I can't believe they will be in Kindergarten in September. Where has the time gone... Mrs. Spencer sent home a student evaluation and said some nice comments: Ian is a delightful boy! I so enjoy him and watching him grow. I know he'll do well in school and life! Good job Ian, way to go!
Ian being to cool to put his arm around his cousin.

6 comments:

Bake Party of 6 said...

Check out those cute Preschool Graduates - Congratulations Ian & Katie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I can't believe you are going into Kindergarten next year. You are getting so grown up! You look pretty cool!

Lara said...

I just cannot believe how time flies. These kids are SO cute! They are getting so grown up. I really hope I can see Ian and Katie and the others when you come into town!

Lara said...

Sorry, I forgot to mention how much I am looking forward to seeing their parents as well! ;)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Lisa,

I found you through your Mom's blog. What a darling family you have, it has been a joy to sneek some peeks at your photos!

xo Lidy Baars
(Nicole's Mom)

Tiffany said...

Hi Lisa...Found your blog and am adding it to mine. Hope you're feeling well. We need to get together and BB :0)