Brett, Lisa, Ellie, Ian, Luke and Logan
Congratulations!!! He's adorable.
He's so sweet! I can't wait tocome hold him again. Congrats!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- he's so cute! we've been sick so we're staying away until we're better, but i'm gonna call you today.
What a sweetie! Love his name too. Congratulations you guys!!
Yippee!!!! He is such a cute little thing, I wish I could be there to hold him! Congratulations :)Love ya!
He looks like a little angel. So content and sweet. I'm glad every thing went well.
Congratulation!!!Super cute little boy!! I love the look you caught on his face.Another good lookin' boy!Have a great day!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's adorable.
He's so sweet! I can't wait tocome hold him again. Congrats!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- he's so cute! we've been sick so we're staying away until we're better, but i'm gonna call you today.
What a sweetie! Love his name too. Congratulations you guys!!
Yippee!!!! He is such a cute little thing, I wish I could be there to hold him! Congratulations :)Love ya!
He looks like a little angel. So content and sweet. I'm glad every thing went well.
Congratulation!!!Super cute little boy!! I love the look you caught on his face.
Another good lookin' boy!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment