Oh my Gosh! I took a chance and checked your blog, thinking I may see some updated yard pics. What a nice surprise to see the kids. Love the boys new summer dooos! Even little Logan looks adorable, like his older bros. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
looks like ellie missed out on the new do. those boys are adorable. i wonder if oliver will ever has that much hair. he's almost two and is no where close to having as much hair as logan.
So fun to catch up on all the action at the Saunders. Love all your recent posts and of course the cute pictures of the kids. Sophie especially was excited to see Logan with his adorable haircut. Too Cute!!
8 comments:
boys are so funny and always the same, so tough. hehe the summer is going by so fast before we know it preschool will be starting. (way to fast)
Oh my Gosh! I took a chance and checked your blog, thinking I may see some updated yard pics. What a nice surprise to see the kids. Love the boys new summer dooos! Even little Logan looks adorable, like his older bros. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
looks like ellie missed out on the new do. those boys are adorable. i wonder if oliver will ever has that much hair. he's almost two and is no where close to having as much hair as logan.
So fun to catch up on all the action at the Saunders. Love all your recent posts and of course the cute pictures of the kids. Sophie especially was excited to see Logan with his adorable haircut. Too Cute!!
What studmuffins! So so cute!
PS - I think our houses are the same color. Wierd.
Whoa, gun show's in town! I love that Logan is right in there with his older brothers. Too cute...I mean hadnsome, they are all handsome ;)
cant believe summer is almost over, see you guys at preschool! (can you believe it already?)
luke and ian are annoying but i still love them and logan is just a sweet and funny little angle.
Post a Comment