Luke had been wanting to go to school for the last year. Of course having a sister and brother in school didn't help. Everytime I would pick up Ian from preschool Luke would ask if it was his turn now. So I was excited to tell him that now it is his turn. He seemed a little nervous at first but once we were in the classroom and he saw Mrs. Spencer he started to smile. I knew from the look on his face he would be okay!


Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Luke, your getting so grown up, how fun for you to go to the same preschool that your brother did. The teacher already knows you.
I remember that day, and was glad I could share the memory with your Mom. I miss you guys!
love, Grandma
It is so hard for the younger kids to see their siblings going off to school. I am so happy for Luke (and mom) that he finally gets to go too.
Check out the cute preschooler! He is so proud - love it!
He looks so proud to be a big kid. Good luck, Luke!
Post a Comment