Friday, September 26, 2008

What Happened to September?

It seems like just last week school was starting and before that we had Logan, But now here it is almost October. What a busy month and I'm sure you all feel the same way. I just wanted to do a quick recap of September. So here it is...


The kids all started school.


Ellie & Ian started soccer. Here is Ellie at her first game and she scored a goal.


Logan had his first bath and everyone wanted to help.



Ian turned 6 and had his birthday party with all his friends.


And Logan had his one month check-up. He is sure putting on the pounds. He weighted 11 1/2 lbs and grow 2 1/2 ins. And continues to be our sweet baby.

Well I think that's everything but I'm sure I missed something. See you in October...

4 comments:

Beachgrama said...

You have really had a busy month!!! I can't beleve what a little chubby guy Logan is becoming. 4 pounds and 2 inches in one month!
I'm proud of you, keeping up on you blog. I love it.
Mom

Bake Party of 6 said...

It's great to read about your crazy life! I love the pictures and I can't believe Logan is already over 1 month. Wow! Miss you all :)

Anonymous said...

Logan reminds me of you as a baby in the picture of him sleeping. I get to see him in person but I still enjoy your pictures. So many milestones for your family in one month! A kindergartener and first time preschooler! Cute pictures!

Jim and Steph said...

hey lisa- i was blog surfing through marissa's and found that you are a blogger. i can't believe you have four kids and that ellie is nine. you and brett look great and your family is beauiful. anywho, i would love to get in touch my email is maxslittlehood@yahoo.com. i also have a blog if interested its jimandstephanie.blogspot.com. i would love to hear from you.