Well we had our 1st annual Halloween block party. The kids had a blast and it was a good chance to visit with our neighbors. There was fishing for ducks, bean bag toss, cupcake decorating, caramel apples, hot chocolate and a bunch more. Some how I missed a picture of Luke. If you look real hard you can see him by the bouncer. We have done so much already and yet we still have our ward trunk or treat tonight and Halloween coming up Friday. I don't know if I'm going to make it. Sugar over load...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You live on a perfect street to block off, what a fun yearly party, and looks like a lot of fun, I think I should plan on being there next year for Halloween and your party!
I like your costumes!
Grandma
Everyone looks so great! What a fun block party too. Maybe we'll have to start that for our block next year. Happy Halloween! Have fun trick or treating!
Aloha and Happy Halloween from Hawaii! Your party looks like a hit!
Looks like fun, I'm sorry we couldn't come by. I like your background, very cute!
Post a Comment