Happy Halloween and oh I'm glad it's over. The kids tell me it was the best Halloween ever and I have to agree it was a pretty fun and busy month. From our block party to our ward trunk or treat, down to Brett's work and Halloween night, the kids collected a ton of candy. Thanks to Kristine for the idea of giving each of them a gallon size zip lock bag and letting them keep what ever candy they can fit in it. Which is still a lot of candy. Anyway here they are all dressed up and ready to go.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween Fun
Posted by Saunders at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow - that's a lot of candy! Looks like October was a fun and busy month for the Saunders. I like that cute skeleton with the pumpkin head on your porch. Too Cute!
Wow, that is a lot of candy! You can pass that extra chocolate candy my way! Your kids all looked great!
Wow! I agree with everyone else, that is a lot of candy.
Darling costumes! Everyone looks like they had fun.
Thanks you guys for the Halloween card, I use to play Purple People Eater at Halloween time, but I'm sure your Mom told you that. Kinda like the Battle of New Orleans song. Just a Grandma thing.
Love ya!
I clicked the wrong thing again, anonymous is Beachgrama.
Wow, you guys cleaned up! That is so much candy! And the kids of course looked fantastic. I too am kinda glad the craziness is over but the craziness of the holidays is right around the corner. I keep thinking one day it will calm down but it never does. Darn.
Post a Comment