Your house lights look great, so festive! I like it. I can't believe the size of your tree, you have to get pics of someone standing in front of it to get the full of affect of how huge it is, I just remember how high that little window is and your tree is up there. Looking forward to seeing it! Mom
5 comments:
Your house lights look great, so festive! I like it.
I can't believe the size of your tree, you have to get pics of someone standing in front of it to get the full of affect of how huge it is, I just remember how high that little window is and your tree is up there.
Looking forward to seeing it!
Mom
It's beautiful! Love all your lights & decorations. Wish we could celebrate the holidays with you. Miss you tons!
Oh, so fun and festive! You're house is so cute! Enjoy the holiday!
That picture doesn't do your tree justice. Mom's right, you need a person in the pic to see how big it really is. Looks good though!
that was fun putting all the decaration's up and putting all the ornaments on the christmas tree.FUN!FUN!FUN!
Post a Comment