Logan is getting so big and so cute. He will be 7 mos old on the 20th. He is trying to keep up with his brothers and sister and is doing a good job. He's already starting to crawl and getting into everything that's on the floor. We love him!
Luke was VIP in his preschool. He was able to bring in 5 things about himself, share a sweet treat with his class and they all marched around the room with Luke leading, singing their VIP song.
6 comments:
Yeah, new pictures! Logan looks so cute!
I love Luke's orange crown. So what were his 5 things he brought to preschool?
Yeah, looks like you figured out your pictures. Good to see some new ones. Luke just has that same grin in every picture, he reminds me of Julie because when he smiles, his eyes slant, and he has that cheessy grin. Happy boy.
Nice to see the Saunders, Brett's sisters look a lot alike.
I guess I better update some pictures on my blog.
your kids have the greatest smiles, but of of course- they have their mama's genes to thank for that. glad to know i'm not the only slacker when it comes to updating a blog. too many things to keep updated. the downside of everything going digital.
Hey Lisa! Your mom found my blog from my mom a few months ago. I have been meaning to stop by yours and say hello! Your family is so cute and it's fun that you & Kristine live close to each other. Vikki & I do too and it's great. Anyway, hope all is well. If you want to see my blog:
www.danikapark.blogspot.com
Danika
Lisa, this is Debbie, your cousin on your Mom's side. Its been many years since we've seen each other, but Julie & I have been in touch and I've been following her blog. I thought it would be fun to follow yours and Kristine's too. Your welcome to check out mine and I hope we get to visit again someday! Your family is beautiful!
Oh that was sooooo much fun especially with the crazy string.:)
Post a Comment