Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why?

Why can't I just upload pictures when I want?
Why must updating my blog be such a pain?
Why do my kids decide to ask me 20 questions when I get on the computer?
Why is Logan being such a pill lately?
Why do the kids say what after everything I say?
Why, Why,Why?

Oh, the joys of motherhood.
Who said being a blogger was easy?

Hang in there, my updates will come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club, I hear ya sista!

Lara said...

Hang in there. We all love seeing new posts so whenever you get around to updating we'll be here.

M said...

And I thought I was the only one :) Maybe that's why my blog gets updated about as often as yours does.

Lloyd O said...

Gripe gripe gripe, why why why! Now you can appreciate what your mom had to go thru to raise all of you girls. Yep the joys of motherhood ain't it fun. :-)
Fun to see you with your families and going thru what we went thru to raise you all. You are all such good moms. Love ya.