Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Messes They Make

So last night I went up stairs to feed Logan and told everyone else to get ready for bed. Of coarse Brett decides to have a styrofoam fight with the kids. It was hard to be mad because they were having so much fun, yet it was bed time and once again Brett was not getting the kids calmed down. Brett said that was the most fun he has had with the kids in a long time. I told him I hope he has as much fun cleaning it up.



8 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Oh my gosh, that stuff is HORRIBLE to clean up! Hope you stuck to your word and made HIM clean it up!!! Although I'm sure there are still traces of it around your house. That stuff seems to migrate everywhere!

Anonymous said...

You really can't appreciate those pictures until you click on them and see them bigger. The kids were covered head to toe with little bits of styrofoam! What a fun mess Dad's make, especially at bedtime. I can relate.

Stephanie said...

oh. my. gosh. I'm totally laughing, and also dying for you all at the same time.

Lara said...

Oh My Goodness! I think I would have died! You will be seeing styrofoam around the house for months to come. What I love though, is that it was a fun moment with the kids and that is what you will remember most about the night!

Beachgrama said...

I'm wondering where all the stryofoam came from?

Grandma

Jim and Steph said...

at least its vaccuumable

Anonymous said...

Looks like Brett, Ellie, Ian, and Luke had a great time playing with the foam.

Ellie said...

Oh that was fun wish we could do it again.